12 Dec Roadblocks Adopting Supply Chain Analytics
What are the roadblocks in adopting supply chain analytics? In our previous post on the Supply Chain Technology Top 10 we already touched upon some of the major challenges to adopt new technologies. In this Insight, we will focus on the roadblocks that companies face when adopting these new supply chain technologies.
Get this free content!
Culture is Key
The need for a data strategy
Deep dive Data Literacy
Some final remarks
- Gartner (2019a), Hype Cycle for Supply Chain Planning Technologies, Published 29 October 2019 – ID G00463637Gartner (2019b), Gartner Identifies Top 10 Data and Analytics Technology Trends for 2019, Published February 2019.
- Furr, N., Shipilov, A., (2019), Digital Doesn’t Have to Be Disruptive, The beste results can com from adaptation rather than reinvention, Harvard Business Review, July-August, 2019.
- Butner, K, (2018), New Rules for a New Decade, a vision for smarter supply chain management, IBM Institute for Business Value, ibm.com/iibv
- LaValle, S., E.Lesser, R. Shockley, M.S.Hopkins, N.Kruschwitz, (2011), Big Data, Analytics and the Path From Insights to Value, MIT SLoan Management Review, Winter 201, Vol.52, No.2
- Mahajan, S., S.Saha, A.Macias, (2017), Analytics: Laying the foundation for supply chain digital transformation, The Hacket Group.
- Gartner, (2019), Gartner Identifies Top 10 Data and Analytics Technology Trends for 2019 (https://www.gartner.com/en/newsroom/press-releases/2019-02-18-gartner-identifies-top-10-data-and-analytics-technolo)
- McCrea, B., (2019), 2019 Top 20 supply chain software suppliers, https://www.supplychain247.com/article/2019_top_20_supply_chain_software_suppliers/technology
WEF, (2017), Impact of the Fourth Industrial Revolution on Supply Chains